Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shamrock Card

It is not too late to make your St. Patrick's Day Cards. You still have a whole week.

This is a quick card I made to go in recent orders. (I try to include a thank you gift in your order).

On a 2" x 5 1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock I repetitively stamp the shamrock from the Holiday Blitz stamp set. Each shamrock is stamped with Glorious Green Classic Ink. But I stamped it several times before re-inking the stamp.

The words come from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

Using the Full Heart punch and 3/4" Circle punch I created this Shamrock out of Handsome Hunter card stock. 



Punch out 3 full hearts. After you punched the heart then punch out a sliver of the heart . Take that sliver, use the 3/4" Circle punch to clip the end. This gives the stem a great shape.







Adhere the pieces to your card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I love Dimensionals! Then add Shine to your card by using the Two Way glue and Dazzling Diamonds.

Hand Stamped by Gina Dygert.

No comments:

Post a Comment