Saturday, October 25, 2008

Door prizes

Today is our 2008 Holiday Stamp Camp. Here are the door prizes that I made. 
I took an inexpensive frame purchase at Ikea. I removed the thin plexi-glass and attached some window screen. Took one of those paper coasters  stamped on an image, sponged the edges and punched holes in each corner. Then I attached it with black wiring to the window screen. Cute and simple.  

The next one  is a cute box of coasters. The box is made out of one
 sheet of paper cut, scored and wheeled. There are a dozen paper coasters that I stamped with Basic Black ink for snow man and Baja Breeze and Pacific point for the snow man. I also colored in the little features on the snowmen. 
I realize that the colors may bleed when these coasters are used but they are meant to be disposable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment