Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Two Tags Bigz Die Christmas Tags


What a great way to add a finishing touch to your Christmas gift.

I plan to top a home made baked  gift with one of these Gingerbread looking tags. 



To create these beautiful shapes I used the Stampin' Up Two Tags Bigz Die and the Big Shot


Creamy Caramel card stock with Chocolate Chip Classic Ink sponged around the edge looks like gingerbread cookies. 
Finishing the edge with a squiggly line using the Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen.




Hand Crafted by Gina Dygert


These adorable tags were part of a Christmas Tag Class held this month. 
I hold a variety of classes in my home. 
If you live in the Hampton Roads Area in Virginia and would like to attend a class Check out my Class calendar by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment