Thursday, March 4, 2010

Simple Spring Card

Here is a simple but cute note card. To make this card I created my own designer paper by stamping images repetitively.

I choose to use the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and the colors that coordinated with the Tea Party Designer Series Paper on a piece of Whisper White card stock (4 5/8" x 3 3/8").
Those colors are
Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Almost Amethyst and So Saffron.
Then I layered it on a piece of Basic Gray card stock (4 3/4' x 3 1/2") for a small border around my butterfly designer paper. Then layer it on
Almost Amethyst card stock.
Finish the card off with a Butterfly that pops off the page. Stamp it out on a seprate piece of paper cut it out leaving a border around the image.
Attach it with Stampin' Dimensionals.
A very simple Spring note card!

Hand Stamped by Gina Dygert

No comments:

Post a Comment