Saturday, April 24, 2010

Swish You a Happy Birthday

This bear is awesome! You really can do just about any type of card using him.

If you don't all ready own it , the stamp set is called Under the Stars.

I highly recommend the stamp set! It has been so much fun playing with it. Pair it with the different stamp sets that I own.


Here is another card.
I love the words on the Front cover.  
"SWISH you a Happy Birthday"

Thought of if purely by accident. 
I was cutting out the word SWISH and 
realized it looks like wish... and what do you say for someone's birthday but I wish you a Happy Birthday. So I just had to do it.

The basketball net was stamped Vellum card stock. This allows for you to see the basketball in the hoop. 
Visit my Stampin' BLOG for more great ideas like this! Click HERE


Hand crafted by Gina Dygert

No comments:

Post a Comment