Sunday, September 5, 2010

Make a Monster Motivational card

I just realized I forgot to post this card I made using the Make a Monster stamp set.  It was a swap I made for Convention this summer. 

This card looks harder than it is. I took a piece of Designer Series Paper cutting it 4" x 4". Fold each of the corners into the center so that they all touch in the center. Then fold the corner out to the edges. I punched out a piece of Very Vanilla card stock using the 1 1/4" Square punch to place in the center. It allows my image to truly pop from the center. The Stampin' dimensionals help too. Don't forget to put on some googlie eyes. They make this card so much fun.
Created by Gina Dygert.

1 comment:

  1. I've only just discovered your blog and I just want to say that I LOVE this card!!! The folded window is such a cool feature!!! :)

    ReplyDelete