Thursday, January 8, 2009

I can't thank you enough card


Here is another Thank you card using Parisian Summer DSP and Flight of the Butterfly. 






     Occasionally, I like to cut out stamped images.
 Honestly, it's more like ALL of the time. 



To help this butterfly pop off the page I used a strip of mono adhesive in the center then placed
 stampin' dimensionals on each side of the adhesive. I made sure to attach the center of the butterfly first allowing the wings to fall naturally on the page. 



To give a different feel to this card I put the stamped image inside the card and punched a window with the Scallop Square. It works best if you punch thru one layer at a time. 


I stamped this Say it with Scallops image twice. 

Punching one out with the scallop square and the other using the 3/4 " square punch I punched out the words. I  place a 7/8" square of Pink Pirouette on top of the bottom layer. 
A Stampin' Dimensional adheres the words so they will pop from the paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment