Saturday, January 24, 2009

Love you Much card
































    Another card made with the Love You Much Bundle. This is one of the cards we made at my Stamp Club this month. My Stamp Club is more of a hybrid club where members get to choose from several dates each month to better fit their schedule. The same projects are offered on the different days. Members still receive all the benefits of a traditional Stamp Club, but have more flexibility on the date that you choose to come stamp each month. Contact me for more information or to join my stamp club at ginadygert@yahoo.com.



For the flower I used 4 small hearts punched from Riding Hood Red Piecing them together with a Vintage Brad in the center. I also used half a old olive heart for the leaf. I also stamped the V on a piece of Close to Cocoa, cutting it out to make a vase for the flower. 



Hand stamped by Gina Dygert

No comments:

Post a Comment