Sunday, May 31, 2009

Beautiful Little Baby Suitcase


This adorable baby suitcase was created for my neighbor who just had a baby. 


Congratulations Ruby. 


The suitcase is crafted from Pink Pirouette card stock and stripped ribbon. To get a cute pattern I used Itty Bitty Background stamp set.  Don't forget to use Sticky Strip to attach the ribbon.



The bunny is created from mostly oval 
punches: wide, large and small. I sponged each shape with Pink Pirouette Ink. 


The words beautiful little baby is a single stamp that Stampin' Up! offers on page 208 of the Idea Book and Catalog. 
If you would like to receive a copy of this wonderful idea book. Contact me by clicking here
and fill out the form. 

The latch on this  case is created with by the Designer Label punch and a Riding Hood Red button from the 
Button Bouquet Designer Buttons.



Inside I had half a dozen cute as a bug onesie cards and matching envelopes.  


I love the little lady bug from a dormant set called Bugs & Kisses.


Hand Crafted by Gina Dygert

2 comments:

  1. Gina,
    This turned out ADORABLE! Love it and I am sure your neighbor did too! Rosslyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Gina, Paulette

    ReplyDelete