Monday, June 1, 2009

Graduation Announcements


Well my oldest son is graduating from High School this year. 


I wasn't sure what kind of graduation announcements I would send out. I decided I would purchase school announcements but I had to add my own touch to them.


I used the Great Grads stamp set. I Stamped the grad image twice, once in Ruby Red ink and once in Basic Black ink. I cut out the black graduation cap attached it to red one with Stampin' Dimensionals to make the hat stand out.


The inside envelope usually has a seal on it since the envelope isn't sticky so I used the circular stamp. Instead of leaving a G in the center, 

I decided to print up the high schools letters on a piece of Ruby Red card stock. Punched it out and glued it in the center. 



The seal is actually adhered with dotto, so it won't rip when opened. I thought this was a cute touch to my announcements.



Hand crafted by Gina Dygert

No comments:

Post a Comment