Monday, June 29, 2009

Tall Tale Framed Art

I LOvE making framed art. It makes such a perfect gift to give a friend or two.


This particular Framed Art was made from Tall Tale Designer Series Paper. 
I was inspired by one of the pieces and
 decided to make a smaller version to fit into this frame. I also used Chocolate Chip Pattern Designer Series Paper, Rose Red and Whisper White card stock.



I wanted the giraffe to look as if he was floating over the hills in his Hot Air Balloon, so I layered the pieces using Stampin' Dimensionals


Stampin' Up! has a new stamp set called Animal Stories that features a giraffe just like this one, but about 2 1/2" tall.


If you would like to see what other new stamp sets are available in the new 2009-10 Idea Book & Catalog, go to my website www.ginascardsandmore.stampinup.net and click on contact me. Fill out the online form and I will send you a catalog.


Hand crafted by Gina Dygert




No comments:

Post a Comment