Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Punch Art I class


Have you ever wanted to learn how to create PUNCH ART?



This Punch Art I class 
Still available. 


Contact me today to schedule a class.


My Punch Art class includes a plain On Board journal and Tombow Multi liquid Glue. You receive 2 sets; one to set out the pieces and one to create the project. You can then later refer back to your book to recreate the punch art characters again.



Punch Art I Class you receive everything to make 6 punch art characters and pieces to create the cover. 


Everything is punched out and ready to be assembled. Your punch art book will be a true treasure!


You can take these techniques and use them on scrapbook pages or cards or even in framed art.

Future classes are available. Contact me today at ginadygert@yahoo.com



Or check out my class schedules


Hand crafted by Gina Dygert


No comments:

Post a Comment