Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Recipe Book

Looking for a perfect homemade gift


How about a Recipe Book


We will use some of my favorite recipes to create a one of a kind Recipe Book that will be treasured for years to come.





Hand craft 5 adorable pages to go into your recipe book. Pages measure 6" x 6". They are crafted using punch art and various Stampin' Up! stamp sets. 


Click here to see a sample recipe page.
It is scrapbooking for recipes.



Sunday, November 8th attend my recipe book class.
5 - 8 PM
The cost for this class is
$40 .

*My club members receive a $10 discount for a final cost for $30.



There is still room in the class. Contact me today.


Would you like to make this project at a different time and date? 
Contact me at ginadygert@yahoo.com


Crafted by Gina Dygert

No comments:

Post a Comment