Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Wreath


Today in my card class we made two beautiful Christmas Cards. In this card we used a stamp from the Snow Burst stamp set to make a wreath. To make the Holly berries I used a brand new pencil inking up the eraser to make the perfect sized berry. We finished off our wreath with a little two-way glue, some Dazzling Diamond Glitter and taffeta ribbon. This Card measures 5-1/4"x 5-1/4". I like to give envelopes at my classes so your cards are all ready to go out. Plus it gives us a little more to stamp on. Here is how I stamped my envelope. 
Remember No Naked Envelopes! 

1 comment:

  1. REally pretty!! I have been looking for an approriate snowflake to make this card, and one similar .. I did this a few years ago with a diff. snowflake!TFS!!

    ReplyDelete