Sunday, December 7, 2008

Let it Snow Banner Card

Recently I have seen several banner cards. I decided I just had to make one myself. I choose to use the words "Let it SNOW", since I just love snowman and snowflakes. I used the Manchester Designer Series Paper along with the coordinating colors.  I was able to cut the base out of one sheet of card stock. I cut it length wise at 4-1/4". So I had one piece 4-1/4" x 10-1/2 and the other 4-1/4" x 11". I scored at 3-1/2", 7" and 10-1/2". The flap is where I glued the two pieces together. Then each base is covered with a piece of Designer Series Paper that is 3-1/4" x 4". Instead of using an "O" I decided I would use the snowman ornament from the card I made at my last technique class.For my embellishments I used Little Felt Flurries, Flower Fusion Too, buttons and Silver Brads. I added some snowflakes to the front of the card, so when it is closed up it has a completed look. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment