Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowman punch card


Some of you may think this card looks familiar, I originally posted  a smaller version made to be a gift card(4-1/4" x 5") on November 7. I made this one to be a regular card(4-1/4" x 5-1/2"). 

Today it was published on Stampin' Up! Stampers Showcase.  Stampin' Up! Stampers Showcase is a feature/ database that all Stampin' Up! demonstrator have access to. It has many cards submitted from demonstrators from all over. From this many demonstrators get ideas or inspiration to create their cards.


Would you like to SIGN UP TO BE A DEMONSTRATOR?


Would you like to become a member of my team?


It is a great time to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Whether you are interested in discounts, growing as a stamper or building a business, Stampin' Up! is a great opportunity. 


You can sign up thru me or my website. To join thru my website go to www.ginascardsandmore.stampinup.net. Click on Join Now in the top right corner. The online password is 2jointhefamily. 


Still need more information, please contact me at ginadygert@yahoo.com or (757)483-6433 to learn more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment