Friday, February 5, 2010

Jonathan's Penguin Framed Art

Happy Birthday to my youngest son, Jonathan. 

He is eleven today! 

We are in Walt Disney World today celebrating his Birthday. Tonight we will go to Chef Mickey for a birthday meal. 


I wanted to share what I made my son for his birthday. If you recall he LOvEs penguins. Yes he still likes them. Here is the Framed Art I made for his room.  I am sure he will LOvE it.  

I used the Big Shot and one of  my favorite alphabet the Serif Essentials Bigz Die.

I used just a few punches to create these adorable penguins.

What supplies did I use? 
Well Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black, and Brilliant Blue card stock; 1/4" Real Red Ribbon; 1 1/4 " Circle, 5-Petal Flower, Small Oval, Large Oval and Wide Oval Punch; and Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper (that's the back ground paper, cute isn't it)
Hand Crafted by Gina Dygert

No comments:

Post a Comment