Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Birds

Happy Valentine's Day. 


Today LOvE was in the air. 


Hope you remembered to tell your sweetheart that you LOvE them.

Here is a cute LOvE bird card .


First I used the Sizzix Petal die.  Cutting off both bottom sections I create the heart.


I then stamped out the Bird from Good Friend. To get the reversed image I stamped the body of the bird on Pacific Point Designer Series Paper. Cut it out on the edge, flipped it over and attached it on some Whisper White Card stock.  Before cutting them out of the Whisper White, I stamped the legs and beak. To complete the birds look, I stamped the image of the body again to cut out the wings and make them pop from the page with the help of Stampin' Dimensionals
   
Oh yeah I don't want to forget to mention the Naturally Serif Sizzlit Decorative Strip Die I used to create the letters for this card.




hand stamped by Gina Dygert

No comments:

Post a Comment