Monday, February 16, 2009

Rooster Coaster Framed Art

Here is another of my coaster framed art.The Rustic Rooster stamp set is a Level 2 Hostess set. 
It comes with a Rooster that I stamped in Close to Cocoa Classic ink then used the following Stampin' Markers:


Old Olive for blades of grass
Ruby Red  for the rooster's comb and wattle
Pumpkin Pie for feet and beak


The stamp set also includes a french script stamp. 
But the script is not big enough to cover the entire coaster so I have decide to cover it with the En Français background stamp stamped in Sahara Sand Classic Ink.

I finished up the coaster by sponging some Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel Classic Ink around the edge.



I punch holes in the corners with the Crop-a-dile and attached it to the window screen with some brads. I used a staple gun to staple the screen to the back of the wooden frame. 


This always makes a cute gift. This one is going to my friend Michelle, who is also one of my neighbors.
 :)




Created by Gina Dygert

No comments:

Post a Comment