Saturday, February 28, 2009

Raspberry Tart Thanks Purse

In my Super Sunday class we made this cute little Thanks purse.   
To create this cute purse you start out with 2 Mini Square envelope. The inside of the envelopes will become your pockets to place a cute little card. Using many pieces of card stock you cover almost all of the envelopes. This will give the purse some substance. 


I choose the Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper to layer over the coordinating colors of card stock, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red and Cameo Coral
I also used some Regal Rose card stock
With the assistance of the Sweet Stems and Thank You Kindly stamp sets I was able to creatively decorate the purse. 

Using an oval (Ovals Sizzix Die) as a back drop I put this flower cut from some Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper.


What a great way to tell some one Thank you! 


Hand crafted by Gina Dygert







No comments:

Post a Comment