Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Easter Stamp Camp

  Space is still available.
On Sunday March 29, I will be having my
Easter Stamp Camp



 We will make 5 adorable Easter projects.You won't want to miss out. 


The Stamp Camp Fee is $25 (only $20 to my club members).


Here is a peek at one of my projects. It features the bunny from the Eight Great Greetings stamp set from pg 11 of the Occassion Mini catalog.




Remember Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st.Don't miss out on earning free stamp sets, ribbon and Designer Series paper.




Hand crafted by Gina Dygert

2 comments:

  1. Is that in Poland, NY? haha!! Just kidding

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do it in NY.
    I am working on planning an event / Stamp camp for next time I am in NY, like this summer. I'll keep you posted!
    :) Gina

    ReplyDelete