Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just Buzzin' by scene


Today another one of my cards was published on Stamper's Showcase, a great resource provided by Stampin' Up! 


In this card I used the Just Buzzin' By stamp set. 


I absolutely LOvE this set. It is so much fun to play with.


I created these crisp images by stamping them several times and cutting out each layer. 


For each bee, I stamped on Whisper White, Summer Sun and Blush Blossom card stock,  cutting out each then layered them appropriately. To finish off each bee I used two way glue and Dazzling Diamond glitter on the wings and a Basic Black Stampin' marker to accent the arms and the little balls on the end of the antenna. 

The flower was stamped on Whisper White and Pretty in Pink card stock,  and Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper. Cut and assembled. Finishing off with Old Olive and Summer Sun Stampin' markers.


For the back ground,  I stamped the flower repetitively in Versa Mark and added a Raspberry Tart Designer Series paper strip at the bottom. 


The beehive is only stamped twice, on Close to Cocoa and Whisper White card stock. Cut and attach, then I added a little detail with the Uni-ball Signo gel pen, on the side. Attached it with Stampin' Dimensionals










hand crafted by Gina Dygert

No comments:

Post a Comment