Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cold & Cuddly Chocolate holders

Here's some LOVE to keep you warm.
 
What a cute saying for a candy holder. I love the little penguin from the Cold & Cuddly stamp set. Using my Stampin' Write markers I was able to give this image lots of color. 
You can make 4 holders out of 1 sheet of card stock. First score your paper on the 8 1/2" side at 3", 6", 6 1/2", 7 1/4", and 7 3/4" then cut on the 11" side making each piece 2 3/4" wides.  The Word Window punch makes a great slot to put a piece of nice chocolate in. 
My son and I made many of these to be given out to his friends. Just a little something to let them know we care. 
 I forgot to mention that this Stamp is only available until January 4th. Don't forget the Holiday Mini Catalog items are only available until January 4th. So place your order today by visiting my website at www.ginascardsandmore.stampinup.net


Hand crafted by Jonathan and Gina Dygert

No comments:

Post a Comment