Monday, December 21, 2009

Orange Cranberry Bread Recipe Card

I need to get baking today. I love to have Orange Cranberry Bread for Christmas Breakfast. 
This is a wonderful recipe. 

*Just a little secret on chopping cranberries: I usually keep my Cranberries in the freezer and chop it with a food chopper. 


This recipe card is crafted by using the Soft Holly wheel on Garden Green card stock. To create cranberries I punched 1/2" circles out of Real Red card stock and sponged them with Rich Razzleberry Classic ink
The orange slices are created with the Tart and Tangy stamp set. Stamped in Pumpkin Pie Classic ink on Whisper White card stock, punched pieced out with 1" circle punch and layered in a  of Pumpkin Pie card stock punched out with the 1 1/4" circle punch.
Hand stamped by Gina Dygert.

No comments:

Post a Comment