Thursday, December 31, 2009

Make a New Years Resolution to be your own BOSS and have fun doing it.

Join my team, flutterby INK


What a great time to join Stampin' Up! and my team flutterby INK!

Contact me for more information at ginadygert@yahoo.com
or read up online at my website at information to start your own business 

Make a New Years Resolution to be your own BOSS and have fun doing it.


AS your Upline, I hold monthly meetings where we do a make and take and have a door prize. I also give out Stampin' Up! merchandise to all of my downline who reach recruit and sales incentives. 

*Out of Area Downline receive completed monthly project and earned incentives in the mail.


Ready to Join click here then click join Now (left side) 
Password is 2Jointhefamily


You can Do this!  
Make Money and Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment