Saturday, December 19, 2009

Scenic Season Christmas Card

Only 6 More days until Christmas!

I can't believe it is almost Christmas. I made this card to send to most of my Family and some friend. It was an easy card to mass produce. 


Using the Scenic Season stamp set inking up the Trees with Garden Green Classic Ink(mask over the words before you ink). Then I wiped any ink off the bird. Ink up the bird with a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker. Now stamp it onto a piece of Whisper White card stock(4 1/2 x 3 1/4). I used the Seasons Greetings from Many Merry Messages stamp set.  Stamping on a separate piece of Whisper White card stock.  Cutting it out and mounting it on. To get a nice snowy effect, Two way glue and Dazzling Diamonds on the tree and ground. I tried to image where snow would be on a tree. 

Makes me think of all the snowy Christmas I have seen as a child. 
Wouldn't it be great to have a white Christmas. One can only hope:)



One of my Christmas Traditions is to include a Christmas Picture into my Christmas card. These are my wonderful sons, and my cat and dog. I thought this turned out to be a good picture. Everyone seemed to want to look out towards the camera.  
Hand stamped by Gina Dygert

No comments:

Post a Comment