Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pick a Petal Christmas Angel

I have made several variations of this Christmas Angel using the Pick a Petal stamp set

Remember you do not have to use a set the way it was intended. This one was to make flowers. I like the beauty it adds to her dress. I have also made a Get Well card featuring this set before. 

Do you own this stamp set? I would love to see what you have made using the Pick a Petal stamp set. 
I might even post your cards here on my blog (with your permission). Send your creations to ginadygert@yahoo.com



*I have added another picture to show you another view. She is a Christmas tag. Her Halo is made from punching a 1" circle punch into a Brushed Gold card stock. Then punch a 1 1/4" circle punch around it.
Hand crafted by Gina Dygert

2 comments:

  1. Awwww!!! This is the cutest little angel!!! Just adorable! (I came from Late Night Stampers!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came from LNS. She is adorbale. Can you give us any hints? What is her halo? Is she a card? Thank you so much for sharing. Love your blog and your ideas.

    ReplyDelete