Friday, January 22, 2010

Big Shot Fabric Projects

Have you wondered what else can you do with your Big Shot?

When I went to the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference in Phoenix, Arizona I was amazed at what some others were doing with their Big Shot and Fabric. 

The Big Shot and it's dies are a great way to cut out identical pieces. 
 









I wanted to share with you a few of the projects that were shown. They have inspired me to pull out my sewing machine. 

Stampin' Up! is a great company
At the end of the conference every demonstrator was given a hand sewn quilt square. Shelli, the co-founder, picked out the fabric. 
All the wonderful employees at Kanab, the Stampin' Up! home office brought in their sewing machines and created the quilt squares for us! 
I would LOvE to hug everyone there for doing this for us(1,000 US and Canada demonstrators).

 
I would LOvE to share my quilt square at your next workshop. 
Contact me to schedule your workshop. 
I will bring my Big Shot and show you how you can get started cutting your fabric.


Contact me at ginadygert@yahoo.com or call 757-483-6433 and we can schedule your workshop today. 
Even though I live in Hampton Roads Area in Virginia, I am willing to travel some to do a workshop for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment