Friday, January 29, 2010

Under the Stars

Valentine's are fun to make. I really enjoyed making this one. I was inspired by a Paper Crafting magazine. Remember you can be inspired by any thing.
To create this card I stamped the Bear from the Under the Stars stamp set in Black Stazon on to Watercolor paper.  
Then I used a Blender Pen and Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa Classic Ink along with a Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write Marker.

This heart was actually a free handed heart. The Regal Rose Heart is punched with the Heart to Heart Punch. The Chocolate Chip letters are from the Big Shot. No surprise there. The Timeless Type Sizzlits.
To create the cut letters I just stamped out the letters from the Calendar Alphabet and Numbers stamp set and then cut them apart.
I finished off the card by using my one of my favorite things....... Stampin' Dimensionals. I like for my cards to pop. 
Wondering how I got theold look in the card? Well I  sponged the Very Vanilla card stock with Creamy Caramel Classic Ink.

I plan to give this card to my husband. I want him to know how much I love him. 


I really like this stamp set. Don't be surprised to see more of the Bear in the future.

Hand crafted by Gina Dygert

No comments:

Post a Comment