Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Leadership Conferenece in Phoenix, Arizona

I do LOvE what I do. 
And I would LOvE to share it with you! 
Would you like to do what I do? Stampin' Up! has a wonderful recruiting special going on right now.


Sign Up between January 5 and March 31, 2010


Choose any retail stamp set (valued up to $47.95) from the current catalogs when signing up during the promotion. Plus, get 15 percent off your Starter Kit (Standard or Digital+)!

Starter Kit  Regular Price  Sale-A-Bration Price (15% off) 
Standard Starter Kit  $199  $169 
Digital+ Starter Kit  $185  $157 
Click here to learn more about being a demonstrator.

I am headed to Phoenix to participate in  
Stampin' Up! 's Leadership Conference.
I look forward to gathering new ideas to bring back and share with you. 

Even though I will be in Arizona I have set up my BLOG to post several ideas through out this week. Come back and visit daily.

:) Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment