Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Simple: I {Heart} Heart Valentine's card

Here is another I {Heart} Heart Valentine's card. This is a very simple and quick card.


To  make this card I cut a piece of 3" x 3" Whisper White card stock. Then I took the new Scallop Trim  Border Punch (Sale-A-Bration Flyer) and punched each side in the center to create this adorable look. 

I stamped 2 of the hearts from the I {Heart} Heart stamp set. The leafy heart has to be hand cut but you can punch out the LOVE heart with the new Small Heart Punch (Occasion Mini Catalog). 

I adhered the small heart on with Snail Adhesive and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop it up on a layer of Basic Black and Real Red card stock

Remember this is the stamp set you can purchase to help Support Haiti! 


Hand Stamped by Gina Dygert

1 comment: