Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wandering Words Valentine's Card



I would have to say the Wandering Words stamp set is one of my favorite stamp sets from this Holiday Mini catalog
The stamp set comes with 3 stamps. I have created a card with each. 
Christmas , Thanksgiving and now a Valentine's card.


What a simple and quick card, but yet a WOW! Notice the envelope. Using a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker I colored the mailbox and grass making sure the mailbox looked closed. And when you see the card the mailbox has opened to reveal hearts and a message. 
I stamped the whole image in Stazon Black ink. Punched out some Hearts with the Heart to Heart Punch in Real Red card stock. The beautiful black and white paper is actually the Night & Day Speciallty Designer Series paper from the Holiday Mini catalog. Remember you only have until Monday night January 4th to order from the Holiday Mini Catalog.

To place an order visit my website www.ginascardsandmore.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW. 
Hand stamped by Gina Dygert

No comments:

Post a Comment