Monday, January 25, 2010

I {Heart} Heart Valentine's card

This card is just so sparkly! And it even has a matching Very Vanilla envelope.




This card features the new I {Heart} Heart stamp set. This is the stamp set that you can purchase to help support Haiti
Every time I look at it, I think WOW! What a cute card. What a beautiful stamp set.


To make this card I cut a piece of 4" x 11" piece of Regal Rose card stock 
 I scored it at 5 1/2" and again at 8 1/4" .  Using the Stampin' Up! Movers and Shapers Curly Label Die with the Removeable magnetic Heart from the Stampin' UP! Punch Windows. I placed my card inside the die. Made sure that the folded edge falls on the peak and valley of the heart (half of a heart). Since the Big Shot will only cut where there is a full
layers going through, I only cover the portion I want cut. Then you will have half a heart cut. 

Punch out a heart using the Full Heart punch out of Real Red card stock then place it in the center of the Stampin' Up! Embosslit die, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Cut and run it through your Big Shot. Then  use the embosslit  to cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock
Layer the two hearts and place onto the heart area on the base of the card. 

Take a piece of Very Vanilla card stock stamp it with the following Classic Ink: Pretty in Pink using the polka-dot heart, Regal Rose with the leafy heart, Real Red with love heart and Chocolate Chip on the polka dot outlined heart. 
Finishing of using Versa Mark along with the 3 hearts and Iridescent Ice Emboss Powder

Don't forget to heat it with your Heat tool to make the iridescent Ice really sparkle.





Hand Stamped by Gina Dygert

No comments:

Post a Comment